Painted Wolf Rousanne
This South African white wine uses the unique Rousanne grape, still quite rare in the country, from sustainably farmed Paarl vineyards. Fermented and matured in French oak barrels for 11 months before release.
It is a light and elegant wine with aromas of stone fruit, citrus, and soft vanilla. Lovely texture on the palate with white peach and lemon zest shining through on a long, layered finish.
In 2006, Emma and Jeremy Borg decided to create a wine company with one aim – to raise money to build a more hopeful future for the remarkable and highly endangered painted wolf. Painted Wolf Wines has grown to become a leading producer of distinctive, award-winning wines for those that are never afraid to try something a little bit off the beaten track. They have raised upwards of R2.5 million for conservation along the way.
Light and elegant with aromas of stone fruit, citrus, and soft vanilla. Lovely texture on the palate with white peach and lemon zest shining through on a long, layered finish.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket