Pacifico Sur Sauvignon Blanc
A Chilean Sauvignon Blanc from Tutunjian Estate's Pacifico Sur range using selected hand harvested grapes from across the Central Valley. Careful vinification brings a deliciously zesty wine with prominent aromas of lime and grapefruit that blend harmoniously with herbs and floral notes. The light to medium palate is soft, citric and refreshing. Try with shellfish, roast vegetables or goats cheese salads.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
A deliciously zesty wine with prominent aromas of lime and grapefruit that blend harmoniously with herbs and floral notes. The light to medium palate is soft, citric and refreshing.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Shellfish|Roast vegetables|Goats Cheese|Salad|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket