Pacifico Sur Carmenere Rose
A Chilean rose wine from Tutunjian Estate, this rose from their Pacifico Sur range uses Carmenere grapes selected from across the Central Valley. Vibrant aromas of soft spice and cherries precede a smooth and balanced palate with a fresh, pleasantly long finish. Works well with traditional rose pairing (fish, chicken salad) but the added spice also makes it an excellent partner for spicy foods.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
Vibrant aromas of soft spice and cherries precede a smooth and balanced palate with a fresh, pleasantly long finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Fish|East Asian dishes|South Asian dishes|Chicken|Salad|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket