Pacifico Sur Reserva Riesling
An excellent example of Riesling from Tutunjian Estate's Pacifico Sur range using grapes from the Curico Valley in Chile. This Reserva undergoes ageing on fine lees for 2 to 3 months to reinforce good structure and fine aromas. The bouquet is fresh, highlighting grapefruit, lime, apple and apricot, while delivering subtle notes of caramel. The palate is fruity and well-balanced with good acidity, smoothness, mineral qualities and a dry finish. Try with pork, charcuterie, tangy salads or Thai dishes.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Region/Appellation:||Central Valley/Curico Valley|
The bouquet is fresh, highlighting grapefruit, lime, apple and apricot, while delivering subtle notes of caramel. The palate is fruity and well-balanced with good acidity, smoothness, mineral qualities and a dry finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Pork|Charcuterie|Salad|East Asian dishes|Noodles|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket