A Chilean unoaked Chardonnay from Tutunjian Estate's Pacifico Sur range using selected hand harvested grapes from across the Central Valley. Straw yellow in appearance with lots of tropical fruit forward aromas of peach, mango and pineapple. The medium palate balances this fruitiness with a big, luscious finish that lingers. Try with shellfish, oily fish or soft cheese.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
Lots of tropical fruit forward aromas of peach, mango and pineapple fall on to a medium palate with a big, luscious finish that lingers.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Shellfish|Soft Cheese|Fish|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Pacifico Sur Chardonnay