Home-grown in the Old Road Wine Co's very own French Corner, the Franschhoek Valley of South Africa. This Rhone-based blend starts with mouth watering apricot and stone fruit flavours of Verdelho, joined by the tropical fruit splash of Viognier's white pear and melon, all tied up with hints of fig and tangy citrus zest from Grenache Blanc. Try with shellfish, seafood or East Asian dishes.
|Grape:||Verdelho 87% Viognier 7% Grenache Blanc 6%|
Mouth watering apricot and stone fruit flavours are joined by a tropical fruit splash of white pear and melon, all tied up with hints of fig and tangy citrus zest.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Shellfish|Seafood|East Asian dishes|
|Producer:||Old Road Wine Co|
If you can, but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of packaging needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
Standard Mainland Delivery - FREE on orders over £100
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Tuesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm