Niepoort Tawny Dee Port Half Bottle
This handy half size bottle of Tawny port from Niepoort Wines showcases a young but authentic tawny of great wisdom and subtleness. A 7-grape blend of wines with an average age of three and a half years, originating from low yielding vineyards in Cima Corgo in the Douro Valley. Most grapes are trodden and fermented in granite lagares prior to ageing in small old oak casks.
This tawny port wine exhibits discrete characters of dried stone fruits. with freshness and primary fruit, but with developed pipe-aged character too. Try with pates, rich pastries, a range of creamy or nut desserts, hard or blue cheeses.
Founded in 1842, Niepoort Wines is now run by 5th generation Dirk Niepoort. Small in nature, it has built a formidable international reputation for its port and still wines, with demand threatening to outstrip supply.
Bottle Size 37.5cl
|Grape:||Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela, Sousão, Tinta Roriz|
This tawny port wine exhibits discrete characters of dried stone fruits. with freshness and primary fruit, but with developed pipe-aged character too.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pastries|Canapes|Desserts|Blue Cheese|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket