This dry white port from Niepoort Wines is part of the 'Niepoortland' collection, taking inspiration from the Alice in Wonderland story, this 'White Rabbit' compliments the other 'Dum' and 'Dee' ports.
A 4-grape blend made in the traditional style with long skin maceration, occasionally with foot treading in lagares and fermentation to near dryness. The final blend includes different wines aged in old oak casks for an average of 3.5 years.
Golden in colour with umber hues, it shows a delightful aroma of nuts and almonds which comes through on the palate before a fresh, concentrated, spirit finish. Perfect served chilled as an aperitif or as a long drink with tonic water or soda, ice and a twist of lemon. It will also freshen-up mature nutty cheeses.
Founded in 1842, Niepoort Wines is now run by 5th generation Dirk Niepoort. Small in nature, it has built a formidable international reputation for its port and still wines, with demand threatening to outstrip supply.
|Grape:||Côdega, Rabigato, Viosinho, Arinto e Gouveio|
A delightful aroma of nuts and almonds which comes through on the palate before a fresh, concentrated, spirit finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Hard Cheese|Flavoured Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Niepoort Dry White Rabbit Port
Côdega, Rabigato, Viosinho, Arinto e Gouveio