Colheita Ports are Tawny Ports from a single year, aged in the classic 550 L Pipas, for a minimum period of 7 years, but it is Niepoort’s tradition to age Colheita Ports a few more years prior to bottling. They use grapes with an average vine age of over 60 years for intense flavour and concentration.
This Colheita has beautiful orange tones in its colour and excellent depth. The aromas and palate show the maturity of the wine, presenting candied fruit notes reminiscent of apricot and peach, integrated with smoke notes and dried fruit. In the mouth is very much alive, marked by a vibrant acidity, great volume, and a long, pleasant finish. Try with egg, dried fruit or jam -based desserts. Also works well with coffee and vanilla puddings or almond pie.
Founded in 1842, Niepoort Wines is now run by 5th generation Dirk Niepoort. Small in nature, it has built a formidable international reputation for its port and still wines, with demand threatening to outstrip supply.
|Grape:||Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela, Sousão, Tinta Roriz and others|
The aromas and palate show the maturity of the wine, presenting candied fruit notes reminiscent of apricot and peach, integrated with smoke notes and dried fruit. In the mouth is very much alive, marked by a vibrant acidity, great volume, and a long, pleasant finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery