Neleman Viognier Verdil
Neleman Organic Vineyards harvest Viognier and Verdil grapes early in harvest season and at night, to preserve freshness and crisp acidity. Short, cool rest and fermentation creates a distinctive wine, with the rare Verdil variety bringing unique character. Smoky and tense with broad lemon and lime notes running throughout. Try as an aperitif or with seafood salads.
Derrick Neleman studied to become a biodynamic farmer and ended up on the vineyards in Spain, where he realised the cultural and historic importance of wine. Neleman make beautiful wines in optimal cooperation with nature, and their organic wine is made without the use of pesticides or additives. They plant a tree for every 175 bottles that they produce and always choose the most sustainable option in all operations.
Organic and suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Verdil 60% Viognier 40%|
The rare Verdil variety brings strong citrus character. Smoky and tense with broad lemon and lime notes running throughout.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Neleman Organic Vineyards|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket