Neleman Garnacha Marselan
Neleman Organic Vineyards harvest Garnacha and Marselan grapes from hillside vineyards of rocky soils in the Valencia region of Spain. This youthful and fruity red has a clean and bright appearance with garnet reflections. Aromas of violets and cherries fall on a palate displaying soft tannins in the mouth. Powerful in taste and fruitiness. Try with cold meats, antipasti or light pasta dishes.
Derrick Neleman studied to become a biodynamic farmer and ended up on the vineyards in Spain, where he realised the cultural and historic importance of wine. Neleman make beautiful wines in optimal cooperation with nature, and their organic wine is made without the use of pesticides or additives. They plant a tree for every 175 bottles that they produce and always choose the most sustainable option in all operations.
Organic and suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Garnacha 60% Marselan 40%|
Clean and fruity with aromas of violets and cherries fall on a palate displaying soft tannins in the mouth. Powerful in taste and fruitiness.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Neleman Organic Vineyards|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket