Nagyrede Kekfrankos Sweet Red
A Hungarian sweet red wine using Kekfrankos grapes from the southern slopes of the Matra mountains. Aromas of plum, cherry and peppermint flow on to an elegant and richly flavoured palate, showing deep notes of cherry, liquorice, blueberries and spice with a long finish and mellow tannins. Try with chocolate and fruit desserts or cheeseboards.
Based on the sunny, southern slopes of the Matra Mountains, Nagyrède Estate has forged a reputation for modern, fresh wines. They are produced using the latest in technology and a legacy of over 700 years of winemaking in the area. Established in 1957 as a cooperative and now privately owned, over recent years Nagyrède Estate has been acclaimed “the Best Winery in Hungary” at the Wine Awards in Budapest.
Aromas of plum, cherry and peppermint flow on to an elegant and richly flavoured palate, showing deep notes of cherry, liquorice, blueberries and spice with a long finish and mellow tannins.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket