Simple and engaging, this wine is the expression of the Figueirinha winery’s gratitude to the earth. When Alentejo inhabitants say “Na Te Rales” they mean “Don’t worry. The Earth will provide”. Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Alicante Bouschet grapes enjoy the Alentejo sun and richness of the Beja soils.
The blend result is a mouth-watering, herby red that shows a fresh nose of red berries and unripe cherries with spicy nuances. Excellent structure, body and complexity where balanced tannins give a smooth, smoky, peppery touch. Try with rich stews and casseroles or game dishes.
The vineyards of Portugal's Figueirina Winery cover 82 hectares on terrains that range from slight slopes to flatlands. Clay-loam soils and the Mediterranean climate provide a unique terroir for the production of genuine Alentejo wine, which surprise the senses.
|Grape:||Touriga Nacional, Syrah & Alicante Bouschet|
A fresh nose of red berries and unripe cherries with spicy nuances. Excellent structure, body and complexity where balanced tannins give a smooth, smoky, peppery touch.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Na Te Rales Red
Touriga Nacional, Syrah & Alicante Bouschet