An white blend from Thailand's premier contemporary winemaker Monsoon Valley using grapes sourced from the Chao Phraya Delta and the Hua Hin Hills. Colombard, Chenin Blanc and White Malaga grapes are gently pressed, cold fermented and aged in stainless steel.
Light straw yellow in colour, it shows aromas of well ripened melon, mango with hints of guava. The light and refreshing palate brings honey and apricot, finishing with smooth and refreshing acidity. Try with green curries, seafood salad, basil chicken, garlic prawns and grilled seafood.
Monsoon Valley Vineyard is built on a former elephant corral, a sublime place where wild Asian elephants were domesticated. The terrain of loamy-sand and slate and constant ocean breeze allow international grape varietals to thrive and produce aromatic and award-winning wines. Their aim is to produce wine that uses a combination of the New and Old World accentuated with an exotic touch.
|Grape:||Colombard, Chenin Blanc, White Malaga|
|Region:||Hua Hin Hills|
Aromas of well ripened melon, mango with hints of guava. The light and refreshing palate brings honey and apricot, finishing with smooth and refreshing acidity.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Curry|East Asian dishes|Seafood|Salad|Chicken|Shellfish|Garlic Dishes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Monsoon Valley White:
Colombard, Chenin Blanc, White Malaga