Monsoon Valley Rose
An award-winning rose wine from Thailand's premier contemporary winemaker Monsoon Valley using grapes sourced from the Hua Hin Hills. Colombard, Shiraz and Chenin Blanc bring aromas of succulent strawberries and tropical fruits. The full flavoured palate shows sweet red berries and mango, all balanced with a tight acidity backbone and lively finish. Especially good with Thai starters (spring rolls, fish cakes), seafood dishes, Pad Thai noodles and fried chicken.
Monsoon Valley Vineyard is built on a former elephant corral, a sublime place where wild Asian elephants were domesticated. The terrain of loamy-sand and slate and constant ocean breeze allow international grape varietals to thrive and produce aromatic and award-winning wines. Their aim is to produce wine that uses a combination of the New and Old World accentuated with an exotic touch.
|Grape:||Colombard, Shiraz, Chenin Blanc|
|Region:||Hua Hin Hills|
Aromas of succulent strawberries and tropical fruits follow on to a full flavour palate of sweet red berries and mango, all balanced with a tight acidity backbone and lively finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|Noodles|Seafood|Chicken|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket