Monsoon Valley Red Blend
An award-winning red wine from Thailand's premier contemporary winemaker Monsoon Valley using grapes sourced from the floating Vineyards of the Chao Phraya Delta and the Hua Hin Hills. Native Pokdum, Shiraz, Dornfelder and Rondo are carefully blended for layered complexity.
Light ruby in appearance with aromas of plum and red fruits, toast and subtle smoke. The wonderfully soft and textured palate shows a berry fruit and spice character with leathery undertones and a velvety finish. Try with Thai and East Asian cuisine such as red curries, beef salad, Panang Beef and chilli pork.
Monsoon Valley Vineyard is built on a former elephant corral, a sublime place where wild Asian elephants were domesticated. The terrain of loamy-sand and slate and constant ocean breeze allow international grape varietals to thrive and produce aromatic and award-winning wines. Their aim is to produce wine that uses a combination of the New and Old World accentuated with an exotic touch.
|Grape:||Pokdum, Shiraz, Dornfelder, Rondo|
|Region:||Hua Hin Hills|
Aromas of plum and red fruits, toast and subtle smoke. The wonderfully soft and textured palate shows a berry fruit and spice character with leathery undertones and a velvety finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|Curry|Beef|Salad|Pork|Noodles|Rice|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket