This lighter bodied Sicilian red from Molino A Vento uses hand harvested Nerello Mascalese grapes from vineyards planted in sandy soils in western Sicily. 12-15 days of fermentation with daily pump overs and racking precedes maturation in stainless steel with minimal oak contact to preserve fresh fruit flavours.
The result is reminiscent of Pinot Noir. Herbaceous and slightly spicy with aromas of cinnamon and pepper and luscious flavours of wild berry. Try with tomato sauce pasta dishes, or seafood pastas and risottos.
|Grape:||Nerello Mascalese 100%|
Herbaceous and slightly spicy with aromas of cinnamon and pepper and luscious flavours of wild berry. Reminiscent of Pinot Noir.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Molino A Vento|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Molino a Vento Nerello Mascalese:
Nerello Mascalese 100%