Miolo Family Vineyards Pinot Noir
A Brazilian Pinot Noir from the up and coming Campanha region. Aged in American and French oak barrels, it shows complex aromas of raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, plum, spices and chocolate. The sweet and velvety palate has delicate, balanced tannins.
The Miolo family have been involved in winemaking since the 19th century and the Miolo group are now the largest exporter of wine from Brazil.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
Complex aromas of raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, plum, spices and chocolate. The sweet and velvety palate has delicate, balanced tannins.
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Miolo Family Vineyards|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket