MD Excellence Sauvignon Blanc
This varietal Sauvignon Blanc wine from the Zenata region of Morocco shows fresh aromas of green apple. The dry palate brings excellent minerality with a smooth, round mouthfeel. Try with white meats, salads, or soft cheeses.
The MD Excellence range is produced by Thalvin Winery, one of the oldest wineries in Morocco founded in 1923. They epitomise the French grape blending expertise of North Africa and remain a force to contend with today.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
Fresh aromas of green apple. The dry palate brings excellent minerality with a smooth, round mouthfeel.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Chicken|Turkey|Goose|Salad|Soft Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket