MD Excellence Cabernet Sauvignon
This varietal Cabernet Sauvignon wine from the Zenata region of Morocco shows intense aromas of forest fruits and spice. The smooth palate brings subtle blackberry and a satisfyingly long finish. Try with roast beef or lamb, mushroom dishes or hard cheeses.
The MD Excellence range is produced by Thalvin Winery, one of the oldest wineries in Morocco founded in 1923. They epitomise the French grape blending expertise of North Africa and remain a force to contend with today.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 100%|
Intense aromas of forest fruits and spice. The smooth palate brings subtle blackberry and a satisfyingly long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Mushroom|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket