Marques del Valle Sauvignon Blanc
A Mexican white wine from Guadalupe Valley in Baja California. Pale lemon in appearance, it shows lots of fresh citrus notes on the nose. The palate brings classic white fruit flavours of pear backed by citrus and touches of tropical fruit, with balanced acidity throughout for a fresh, long finish. Try with light fish and seafood dishes, a variety of vegetables and salads, goats or feta cheeses.
The Marques del Valle range is produced by Vinicola de Tecate and aims to show the exceptionally quaffable wines styles that Mexico can bring. The Guadalupe Valley is responsible for the majority of the country's wine output and its exceptional terroir has attracted many modern wine producers.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
|Region/Appellation:||Baja California/Valle de Guadalupe|
Lots of fresh citrus notes on the nose. The palate brings classic white fruit flavours of pear backed by citrus and touches of tropical fruit, with balanced acidity throughout for a fresh, long finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Seafood|Vegetables|Salad|Goats Cheese|Feta|
|Producer:||Marques del Valle|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket