A Mexican red wine from Guadalupe Valley in Baja California. Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec grapes are aged in oak for 6 months before release. The bouquet brings lots of red fruit aromas with subtle vanilla and spice. An easy drinking palate of ripe blackcurrant and raspberry with warming wood spice on the finish. Try with beef, lamb or vegetable curry and chilli dishes.
The Marques del Valle range is produced by Vinicola de Tecate and aims to show the exceptionally quaffable wines styles that Mexico can bring. The Guadalupe Valley is responsible for the majority of the country's wine output and its exceptional terroir has attracted many modern wine producers.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon & Malbec|
|Region/Appellation:||Baja California/Valle de Guadalupe|
The bouquet brings lots of red fruit aromas with subtle vanilla and spice. An easy drinking palate of ripe blackcurrant and raspberry with warming wood spice on the finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Marques del Valle|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Marques del Valle Cabernet-Malbec
Cabernet Sauvignon & Malbec