Maray Gran Reserva Viognier
A wonderfully subtle aromatic Viognier using grapes from the dry, cool coast of the Limari Valley, Chile. The nose reveals upfront aromas of citrus fruit, chirimoya and hints of raisin with floral notes in the background. In the mouth, delicate hints of apricots, pears and citrus fruit combine with smooth acidity to provide an elegant and balanced wine with great persistence. Pairs well with Asian pork or seafood dishes and Thai spicy cuisine.
Vina Tabali are the biggest innovators in developing viticulture in the Limarí Valley and work hard to continue the pioneering of new wines from the region.
Upfront aromas of citrus fruit, chirimoya and hints of raisin with floral notes in the background. In the mouth, delicate hints of apricots, pears and citrus fruit combine with smooth acidity to provide an elegant and balanced wine with great persistence.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Pork|Seafood|East Asian dishes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket