Manoso Reserva Rioja
The excellent clay-calcareous soil of Rioja Alavesa together with its optimal microclimate, provides the right conditions to grow the most esteemed varieties of wines. Manoso Reserva is a classy Tempranillo wine, barrel aged for 36 months before release.
Deep ruby in colour with aromas of black and red forest fruits and subtle vanilla. These marry on the palate with subtle cocoa and black pepper spice. Perfect balance between freshness and acidity, with integrated, mellow tannins. Excellent with roast pork, chorizo, lamb and aged cheeses.
The Manoso range is produced by Bodegas Ruiz de Vinaspre, a family of winegrowers in Rioja Alavesa. Some of their old vineyards reach 100 years of age, with the average of the rest more than 60 years. Sustainable and reasoned viticulture and a long tradition in the care of their vineyards produce elegant and structured wines.
Deep ruby in colour with aromas of black and red forest fruits and subtle vanilla. These marry on the palate with subtle cocoa and black pepper spice. Perfect balance between freshness and acidity, with integrated, mellow tannins.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pork|Charcuterie|Lamb|Mature Cheese|
|Producer:||Bodegas Ruiz de Vinaspre|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket