The Manoso range is produced by Bodegas Ruiz de Vinaspre, a family of winegrowers in Rioja Alavesa. Some of their old vineyards reach 100 years of age, with the average of the rest more than 60 years. Sustainable and reasoned viticulture and a long tradition in the care of their vineyards produce elegant and structured wines.
The excellent clay-calcareous soil of Rioja Alavesa together with its optimal microclimate, provides the right conditions to grow the most esteemed varieties of wines. Manoso Gran Reserva is the ultimate expression of a Rioja Tempranillo wine, barrel aged for 48 months before release.
Deep ruby in colour with lots of soft dried fruit, vanilla and toasty oak spice in the bouquet. The palate reveals stewed fruit alongside vanilla, with nuances of leather and smoke on the finish. An excellent example of long-aged Tempranillo. Try with dishes of complex flavour such as tapas, smoky barbecue cuisine, spicy burritos, smoked or hard mature cheeses.
Lots of soft dried fruit, vanilla and toasty oak spice in the bouquet. The palate reveals stewed fruit alongside vanilla, with nuances of leather and smoke on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Barbecue|Tapas|Mexican|Hard Cheese|Mature Cheese|Smoked Cheese|
|Producer:||Bodegas Ruiz de Vinaspre|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Manoso Gran Reserva Rioja: