A great example of refreshing Greek wine, Exis is made from indigenous varieties Moschomavro and Limnio. The Manolesakis Estate vineyards are located in Drama PGI of the Macedonian wine region, where grape cultivation has taken place since ancient times. Vinified separately with maturation on its fine lees for a period of two months, the wine was blended prior to bottling.
The result is a wine with a complex bouquet of gooseberry, blueberry, cherry, plum, hints of clove and cinnamon. Velvety smooth on the palate, it has a wonderfully balancing acidity and an elegant finish showing touches of raspberry, cranberry and wild herbs. A fresh, summery red, try with breads and olives, moussaka, lasagna, or baked aubergine.
Stavros Manolesakis and his father George Manolesakis started creating their own
vineyards in 1989, planting Greek varieties alongside international varieties. Embracing the philosophies of culture, love and a passion for winemaking, they established Manolesakis Estate a decade later.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Moschomavro 55% Limnio 45%|
A complex bouquet of gooseberry, blueberry, cherry, plum, hints of clove and cinnamon. Velvety smooth on the palate with wonderfully balancing acidity and an elegant finish showing touches of raspberry, cranberry and wild herbs.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Manolesakis Estate Exis Red
Moschomavro 55% Limnio 45%