This Cotes du Rhone blend from France's Maison Sinnae aims to reflect the earth of its vineyards running through the villages of Laudun and Chusclan. Lees ageing brings the most from the five grape varieties of Grenache Blanc, Clairette Blanche, Roussanne, Viognier and Bourboulenc to produce a rounded, expressive wine. Grapes are selected from plots located on the hillsides and plains of rolled pebbles on the right bank of the Rhone. Fragrant with aromas of citrus fruit and white-fleshed fruit that expand into a fruity, tart mineral finish. Try as an aperitif or with light-sauced seafood and fish dishes.
Maison Sinnae are situated on the right bank of the Rhône and grew up on the plateau dominating the villages of Laudun and Chusclan. Along with their 200 associated winegrowers, they perpetuate the desire to place the Maison at the centre of an efficient, collective project, in harmony with its era and its environment.
|Grape:||Grenache Blanc, Clairette Blanche, Roussanne, Viognier, Bourboulenc|
Fragrant with aromas of citrus fruit and white-fleshed fruit that expand into a fruity, tart mineral finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Maison Sinnae Elements Terra Blanc:
Grenache Blanc, Clairette Blanche, Roussanne, Viognier, Bourboulenc