A Malvasia dominated dry white wine from Quinta das Maias in the Dao region of Portugal. Malvasia Fina, Encruzado, Cerceal and Gouveio grapes from their high altitude estate are aged in stainless steel to preserve a fine bouquet. The resulting wine is citric, clear and brilliant, with floral notes balancing lime and lemon. Fresh, elegant and structured on the palate, it is a classic Dao wine. Perfect as an aperitif or to accompany light fish and white meat dishes.
Quinta das Maias sits in the foothills of the Serra de Estrela (Star Mountain) and was first established in 1893. It is now a registered organic estate, capturing the freshness and focus that this vineyard offers.
|Grape:||Malvasia Fina 45% Encruzado 25% Cerceal 20% Gouveio 10%|
Citric, clear and brilliant, with floral notes balancing lime and lemon. Fresh, elegant and structured on the palate, it is a classic Dao wine.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Quinta das Maias|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Malvasia Fina 45% Encruzado 25% Cerceal 20% Gouveio 10%