Pink Port is new style of port, originally created for the younger generation of port lovers and proving a great success. A more youthful and fresher style that can be drunk on its own, over ice, or even as a summer cocktail.
Deep pink in appearance, Magalhaes Pink Port is bursting with red fruit such as raspberry, strawberry and cherry. Well balanced with refreshing acidity and elegance. Try drinking over ice or mix with tonic water or soda and garnish with raspberry. Good with light starters or sweet desserts.
Quinta do Silval has been a well known port producer since the 1800’s. The estate has 22 hectares of vineyards across the famous parishes of Vale de Mendiz and Roncão, all A-rated; the highest possible vineyard classification in the Douro Demarcated Region. The owners descend from one of the three Magalhães family branches, a name in use since 1870. Each bottle and label is packed with history.
|Grape:||Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca|
Bursting with red fruit such as raspberry, strawberry and cherry. Well balanced with refreshing acidity and elegance. Try drinking over ice or mix with tonic water or soda and garnish with raspberry.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket