Bodegas Los Haroldos' Estate Bonarda is a fine example of the Malbec grape. This Reserva is from low yield, 70 year old vineyards in the highly prized area of La Consulta in the Uco Valley of Mendoza. Aged for 10 months in French oak barriques.
The result is a wine full of deep black fruit, raisins and toast. Well structured with firm tannins and refreshing acidity. Toasty cedar notes mingle well with bramble fruit and dark cherry flavours before a long and complex finish. Try with the finest cuts of grilled steak, roast lamb, or barbecue dishes.
In 1939 a young ‘Don Lolo Falasco’ started selling wines from the front of his bike, but he had ambition, a dream and worked hard. Lolo’s legacy is now in the hands of the third and fourth generation and today ‘Bodega Los Haroldos’ is one of Argentina’s leading family-owned wineries They make fine wines from premium vineyard sites in Mendoza, where they utilise high altitude to impart character and freshness.
A wine full of deep black fruit, raisins and toast. Well structured with firm tannins and refreshing acidity. Toasty cedar notes mingle well with bramble fruit and dark cherry flavours before a long and complex finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Old Vines|
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Bodega Los Haroldos|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Los Haroldos Estate Reserve Malbec: