L'Excellence de Bonassia is a warming and fruity Moroccan red blend, harvesting Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes from their oldest vines in the high elevation vineyards of Beni M'Tir. This region benefits from exceptional terroir protected by hills for a more temperate climate, whilst still benefiting from the Moroccan sun.
Aged in oak for 6 months, this wine is deep ruby in colour, with aromas of caramel and incense mingling with nutmeg and liquorice. The complex, rounded and spicy palate imparts red fruits (plum, wild strawberries) vanilla and toasted notes with refreshing balancing acidity. Try with red meats, game and strong cheeses.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 70% Merlot 30%|
Aromas of caramel and incense mingle with nutmeg and liquorice. The complex, rounded and spicy palate imparts red fruits (plum, wild strawberries) vanilla and toasted notes with refreshing balancing acidity.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Pork|Mature Cheese|Game|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
L'Excellence de Bonassia Rouge
Cabernet Sauvignon 70% Merlot 30%