This French Cabernet Franc from the Pays D'Oc region of Languedoc-Roussillon is an enticing wine. Grapes are grown on selected cooler hill sites with a yield limited by pruning and grape selection,
It displays a delightful, softly spiced bouquet of blackcurrant and green pepper. The ripe, full flavoured palate is smooth and fruity showing a lovely red charry and chocolate style backed by subtle herbs. Try with lasagna and other tomato pastas, turkey, fetaor goats cheese.
Winemaker Marilyn Lasserre of Les Argelieres aims to get the best quality and taste from their wines with rigorous selection of grapes in the vineyards and close control of the winemaking process.
|Grape:||Cabernet Franc 100%|
A delightful, softly spiced bouquet of blackcurrant and green pepper. The ripe, full flavoured palate is smooth and fruity showing a lovely red charry and chocolate style backed by subtle herbs.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pasta|Turkey|Feta|Goats Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Les Argelieres Grande Cuvee Cabernet Franc
Cabernet Franc 100%