This Romanian white wine from the Dealu Mare region uses the popular, native Feteasca Alba grape that is thought to be the original form of this white grape family (the other being Feteasca Regala). It is known for making dry or off-dry aromatic wines with stonefruit and tropical flavours, and is also popular in use for dessert wines.
This dry varietal example is brilliant yellow with green hues in appearance and shows tropical aromas of fresh pineapple and floral plum tree flowers. The palate brings sweet yet citrus flavours of pomelo and stone fruit in the form of unripe apricot. Pleasant acidity, elegance and excellent persistence on the finish, Try with white meat, light fish and shellfish, or salads.
Legend of Dracula is one of the ranges promoted by Legendary Dracula, a Romanian brand aiming to bring together the finest local wines and bring them to the rest of the world under the powerful, notorious European myth, Dracula.
|Grape:||Feteasca Alba 100%|
Aromas of fresh pineapple and floral plum tree flowers. The palate brings sweet yet citrus flavours of pomelo and stone fruit in the form of unripe apricot. Pleasant acidity, elegance and excellent persistence on the finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Legend Of Dracula Feteasca Alba:
Feteasca Alba 100%