Leconfield wines are based on a simple philosophy – great wines are crafted from great vineyards. Their unique sparkling Shiraz is made in a fine, elegant style and matured in oak. Secondary fermentation has provided natural effervescence and the wine has been liqueured to give a creamy palate. 2% vintage port was blended in the liqueur to provide complexity.
This sparkling Coonawara Shiraz is bright red in colour, beautifully balanced and creamy. The bouquet shows vibrant raspberry fruit, and the palate brings lively raspberry and cherry flavours. It finishes with a soft and cleansing acidity. Try with canapés, poultry or earthy flavours such as beetroot.
Leconfield is a remarkable family wine business owned by Dr Richard Hamilton and his wife Jette. It encompasses two of South Australia's leading wine labels, both attributable to the Hamilton family: Leconfield Wines at Coonawarra and Richard Hamilton Wines at McLaren Vale. With a strong wine industry heritage dating from 1837, the family has developed a distinguished international reputation for elegant fine wines.
Beautifully balanced and creamy. The bouquet shows vibrant raspberry fruit, and the palate brings lively raspberry and cherry flavours. It finishes with a soft and cleansing acidity.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket