Leconfield wines are based on a simple philosophy – great wines are crafted from great vineyards. Their unique sparkling Shiraz is made in a fine, elegant style and matured in oak. Secondary fermentation has provided natural effervescence and the wine has been liqueured to give a creamy palate. 2% vintage port was blended in the liqueur to provide complexity.
This sparkling Coonawara Shiraz is bright red in colour, beautifully balanced and creamy. The bouquet shows vibrant raspberry fruit, and the palate brings lively raspberry and cherry flavours. It finishes with a soft and cleansing acidity. Try with canapés, poultry or earthy flavours such as beetroot.
Leconfield is a remarkable family wine business owned by Dr Richard Hamilton and his wife Jette. It encompasses two of South Australia's leading wine labels, both attributable to the Hamilton family: Leconfield Wines at Coonawarra and Richard Hamilton Wines at McLaren Vale. With a strong wine industry heritage dating from 1837, the family has developed a distinguished international reputation for elegant fine wines.
Beautifully balanced and creamy. The bouquet shows vibrant raspberry fruit, and the palate brings lively raspberry and cherry flavours. It finishes with a soft and cleansing acidity.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery