Lautarul Sauvignon Blanc
A typically clean and fresh Sauvignon Blanc courtesy of Romania's Lautarul range, named after the country's ancient folk music tradition. Grapes are night harvested to retain freshness and flavour. Packed with fruit and zest, it shows aromas of tropical fruit and fresh cut grass. The refreshing palate brings citrus, fresh grapes and white pear. Try with light appetisers or creamy seafood dishes.
Cramele Recas is a premium wine estate located on the far western fringes of the Romanian region of Transylvania/Banat. All the fruit is selected from their own estate and bottled in their state of the art winery. Their wines are modern and fruit driven and express perfectly the traditions and terroir of the region, where wine has been produced since the 1st century A.D.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
Packed with fruit and zest, it shows aromas of tropical fruit and fresh cut grass. The refreshing palate brings citrus, fresh grapes and white pear.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket