Lagar de Bouza is one of the best value wineries in the Galician area of Rias Baixas. It represents Spain's unique Galician community spirit well, working as a small cooperative with five local vineyard owners pooling their resources to make just two wines of excellent quality. This wine uses Albarino grapes grown on the traditional pergolas in granite soils.
The result is a fuller, rounder Albarino wine using more press wine to give fullness of flavour. Aromas of ripe citrus fruit, crushed flowers and underlying minerality give way to a fresh, crisp palate of lemon zest, fresh lime, stone fruits and notes of flint soil. Try with seafood and shellfish dishes.
Aromas of ripe citrus fruit, crushed flowers and underlying minerality give way to a fresh, crisp palate of lemon zest, fresh lime, stone fruits and notes of flint soil.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Lagar de Bouza|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Lagar de Bouza Albarino