Lagar Da Xestosa Godello
A savoury white wine from the Monterrei region of Galicia in the North West of Spain, Lagar da Xestosa uses native Godello grapes from low-yield, 30 year old vineyards rich in black slate. Hand picked with fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures, before being kept in contact with the lees for two months.
This wine displays great minerality and texture with sweet-sour fruit of optimal ripeness and freshness, white flowers, pronounced citric (lemongrass) flavours, good balance and a spicy and citric finish. Try with light fish and shellfish dishes.
Lagar da Xestosa is produced by Adegas Pazo do Mar, born in 2002 of a 30-year family vocation which respects and admires the age-old Ribeiro wine-making traditions, but has a fresh spirit and vision for the future. They are dedicated to the production of native varietals, including Godello, achieving characterful wines with distinctive freshness.
This wine displays great minerality and texture with sweet-sour fruit of optimal ripeness and freshness, white flowers, pronounced citric (lemongrass) flavours, good balance and a spicy and citric finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Lagar da Xestosa|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket