La Meuliere Petit Chablis
This Petit Chablis wine hails from the 24 hectare La Meuliere estate in Burgundy, France. Hand harvested and unoaked as with tradition, this youthful Petit Chablis is a good, refreshing introduction to this premium wine region with delicate expressive aromas of stone fruits and gentle floral characters. The palate is classically full of 'gunflint' freshness and crisp green apple with firm structure and rich mouthfeel.
creating a firm structure and rich mouthfeel. The perfect aperitif or pair with platters of cold meat, seafood or oysters.
Domaine De La Meuliere produce a range of Chablis wines from their 13th century cellar in Fleys, practising sustainable cultivation techniques, hand harvesting, and natural wine-making methods.
Petit Chablis is a designated wine area of its own, with vineyards of Portlandian soils typically on elevated grounds. The area is known for producing wines that are an excellent introduction to Chablis, or for when the occasion requires that Chablis luxury without the hefty price tag.
Delicate expressive aromas of stone fruits and gentle floral characters. The palate shows classic 'gunflint' freshness and crisp green apple with firm structure and rich mouthfeel.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine De La Meuliere|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket