A unique Australian white wine blend using hand picked Pinot Gris with a touch of Riesling, Gewurztraminer and Pinot Blanc. Hailing from Yarra Valley in Victoria with 8 weeks of maturation on lees for texture, and minimal filtration to retain complexity.
Faintly aromatic with perfume of pear and orange blossom before a refined, textural palate showing apple and mandarin flavours and soft, balanced acidity. Excellent with East Asian food such as curries, noodles and dumplings.
De Bortoli's La Boheme collection aims to be classic bistro wine – ethereal, aromatic, textural, sophisticated and easy to pair with food.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Pinot Gris 91% Riesling 4% Gewurztraminer 3% Pinot Blanc 2%|
Perfume of pear and orange blossom before a refined, textural palate showing apple and mandarin flavours and soft, balanced acidity.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|Curry|Noodles|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
La Boheme Act Three:
Pinot Gris 91% Riesling 4% Gewurztraminer 3% Pinot Blanc 2%