LA Cetto Nebbiolo Private Reserve
One of finest of Mexico's LA Cetto, this Nebbiolo Private Reserve sources grapes from vineyards in Valle de Guadalupe. Undergoing malolactic fermentation before 14 months spent maturing in French oak barrels, it is a wine of great complexity and sophistication, able hold its own against Italy's Barolo's with deep fruit and spice.
Intense ruby red with pomegranate reflections, it shows satisfying aromas of ripe red and black fruits with fig and cherry standing out, as well as tea, rose, mint, chocolate, liquorice and truffles, The brilliantly complex palate shows deep fruit and a fantastic earthy quality, with hints of tobacco, leather and walnut. A superb partner to rich, gamey dishes, steaks, tomato pastas, mature hard cheeses, and of course, spicy Mexican cuisine.
Winner of Great gold medal in Concurso Enologico Vinitaly
LA Cetto was founded in 1928 by Italian immigrant Angelo Cetto, who sowed the noble European wine tradition in the fertile lands of Baja California. After further generations took the reigns in Valle de Guadalupe, the first LA Cetto varietal line was launched in 1983. The winery now benefits from a range of soils and microclimates across Valle de Guadalupe, Valle Redondo, San Vicente, San Antonio de las Minas and Tecate, with some plots hosting vines that are up to 80 years old.
|Region/Appellation:||Baja California/Valle de Guadalupe|
Satisfying aromas of ripe red and black fruits with fig and cherry standing out, as well as tea, rose, mint, chocolate, liquorice and truffles, The brilliantly complex palate shows deep fruit and a fantastic earthy quality, with hints of tobacco, leather and walnut.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Game|Beef|Pasta|Hard Cheese|Mature Cheese|Tapas|Mexican|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket