Koch Cserszegi Fuszeres
This product is sold out
Koch Winery bring this lovely, fresh white wine from Hungary, reminiscent of a modern southern Italian Fiano. Indigenous Cserszegi Fűszeres grapes are selected from their vineyards in the Hajos-Bajai region.
Bursting with delightful aromatics offering notes of lychee, elderberry and gooseberry. Lemon with green hues in appearance, the palate shows a vibrant wine with lovely freshness and a hint of orange peel spice on the finish. Try with fish dishes, chicken and turkey, light pastas, or salads.
Located in Hajós Bajai, Csaba Koch's attitude to wine-making is a truly hands-off approach, encouraging wildlife and plants to make their home around his winery. A diverse habitat and less intervention in nature's cycle allows nature to take care of herself and the 'happy' vines. The result is high quality and low costs, since the vineyards saves a lot of manual work.
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans and certified organic
|Grape:||Cserszegi Fuszeres 100%|
Bursting with delightful aromatics offering notes of lychee, elderberry and gooseberry. The palate shows a vibrant wine with lovely freshness and a hint of orange peel spice on the finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket