Croatia's Kabola produce this sparkling wine of excellent quality using the Traditional Method. Istrian Malvazija (Malvasia), Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes are aged on fine lees in bottle for a minimum of 12 months before release.
Notable for its numerous long lasting pearls, this lively bubbly has an expressive but refined nose with hints of apple, wild raspberry fruit and meadow flowers. It combines the mineral structure of Malvasia with hints of lemon and strawberry from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. An appealing, classy wine with a real taste of Croatia. Try with seafood, chicken salad, creamy risottos or pastas.
Kabola achieved EKO organic certification for their vineyards in 2009, the first wine producer in Istria to do so, with EU certification following in 2014. Kabola winery is situated in an elevated terrace of the Momjan Valley, towards the Adriatic Sea. It is the the region in Istria where the red and grey soils touch each other, which gives the wines a special flavour.
|Grape:||Istrian Malvazija 75% Chardonnay 12.5 % Pinot Noir 12.5%|
Numerous long lasting pearls, an expressive but refined nose of apple, wild raspberry fruit and meadow flowers. Mineral structure of Malvasia alongside lemon and strawberry from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Kabola Re Brut:
Istrian Malvazija 75% Chardonnay 12.5 % Pinot Noir 12.5%