Croatia's Kabola produce this excellent organic, medium-sweet Croatian dessert wine from the indigenous green Muskat Momjanski grape, part of the Muscat family.
Medium bodied, it has a straw-yellow appearance with green hues. Highly aromatic, it is dominated by intense fruity-flowery peach, nectarine, lychee and white rose, with notes of sage, meadow honey and a touch of minerality. The palate is harmonious and delicate. Try as an aperitif or with prosciutto, fruit cakes and puddings, or blue cheeses.
Kabola achieved EKO organic certification for their vineyards in 2009, the first wine producer in Istria to do so, with EU certification following in 2014. Kabola winery is situated in an elevated terrace of the Momjan Valley, towards the Adriatic Sea. It is the the region in Istria where the red and grey soils touch each other, which gives the wines a special flavour.
Bottle Size 50cl
Intense fruity-flowery peach, nectarine, lychee and white rose, with notes of sage, meadow honey and a touch of minerality. The palate is harmonious and delicate.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Charcuterie|Antipasti|Desserts|Blue Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket