Josten & Klein bring a premium Pinot Noir using hand harvested grapes from several of their Mayschoss vineyards in the Ahr Valley. Barrel ageing of this cool climate example brings a surprising ripeness of fruit, balanced beautifully with the earthy character of great Pinot Noir. Hints of kitsch, sweet and sour cherry, bramble fruits and smoke with soft, elegant tannins framing the palate. Good acidity keeps the finish fresh and long. Try with game, beef, roast chicken or tomato pasta dishes.
Germany's Josten & Klein was founded by winemakers Marc and Torsten who partnered up after working together in a co-operative. The partnership centred around the potential of their family vineyards in Mayschoss (Ahr Pinot Noir) and Leutesdorf (Mittelrhein Riesling), and they have worked together to bring these vineyards to premium quality to get the very best from their grapes.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
A surprising ripeness of fruit balanced beautifully with the earthy character of great Pinot Noir. Hints of kitsch, sweet and sour cherry, bramble fruits and smoke with soft, elegant tannins framing the palate. Good acidity keeps the finish fresh and long.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Josten & Klein|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Josten & Klein Schiefer Pinot Noir:
Pinot Noir 100%