Jonty's Ducks Pekin White
Avondale's organically cultivated 15 to 26 year old vines are patrolled in an eco-friendly way by Jonty's Ducks, who control pests and remove the need for harmful pesticides. Pekin White is Chenin Blanc driven with a careful balance of Roussanne, Viognier and Semillon, these natural low yield grapes are fermented with wild yeast and a portion in used oak barrels. All elements are kept on the lees for six months and stirred frequently before a masterful final blend.
Pekin White is a fine, flavourful wine showing plentiful aromas of lime, grapefruit, pineapple, quince, and a dash of honey. The palate brings ripened flavours and additional tangy peach and brie, with excellent intensity and freshness on the long lasting finish.
|Grape:||Chenin Blanc, Roussanne, Viognier, Semillon|
Plentiful aromas of lime, grapefruit, pineapple, quince, and a dash of honey. The palate brings ripened flavours and additional tangy peach and brie, with excellent intensity and freshness on the long lasting finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket