Ilocki Podrumi are one of Croatia's finest wineries and this wine shows exactly why. A blend of local favourite Frankovka (Kekfrankos/Blaufrankisch) and Cabernet Sauvignon, it is reminiscent of a Beaujolais Fleurie but with a cleaner character.
The lightest ruby in colour, it shows fresh aromas of dark cherry and raspberry. The soft palate brings clean red cherry, raspberry, touch of blackcurrant and subtle pepper for warmth. Low tannins with a refreshing finish showing a hint of vanilla. Try with smoked sausage, red cabbage, stuffed peppers or smoked cheese.
|Grape:||Frankovka & Cabernet Sauvignon|
Fresh aromas of dark cherry and raspberry. The soft palate brings clean red cherry, raspberry, touch of blackcurrant and subtle pepper for warmth. Low tannins with a refreshing finish showing a hint of vanilla.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pork|Charcuterie|Vegetables|Smoked Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket