This Pinot Blanc varietal from the Hunawihr co-operative in Alsace uses carefully selected grapes for a pleasant and quite intense bouquet of flowers, honey, lemon, apple and ripe pear. The perfectly balanced palate brings delightful citrus fruits and refreshing crisp acidity carrying through pineapple flavours on the finish. Try with shellfish, charcuterie or canapes.
Cave Vinicole de Hunawihr is a co-op based in the heart of the Grands Crus area of Alsace. Many of their wines have awarded gold medals in major wine competitions and they aim to represent the rich diversity of the Alsace region with a range of wines reflecting everything from the easy-drinking to the finest premium.
|Grape:||Pinot Blanc 100%|
An intense bouquet of flowers, honey, lemon, apple and ripe pear. The perfectly balanced palate brings delightful citrus fruits and refreshing crisp acidity carrying through pineapple flavours on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Cave Vinicole de Hunawihr|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Hunawihr Pinot Blanc Reserve
Pinot Blanc 100%