Madeira is a traditional fortified wine from the Portuguese island of Madeira made in dry to sweet styles. This naturally oak cask aged Madeira is made in the sweetest style from majority Tinta Negra and other traditional varieties.
This wine is dark burnt umber in colour and intensely sweet with lots of caramel aromas. Full-bodied and very fruity, the intense palate. It should be enjoyed with rich desserts such as chocolate or coffee puddings and cakes.
Henriques & Henriques was founded in 1850 and has long played an important role in the production of Madeira wine as the only owner of their own vineyards in the region. They use the latest technological innovations whilst maintaining the family tradition of almost 200 years to produce wines of exceptional quality.
|Grape:||Tinta Negra and other traditional varieties|
Intensely sweet with lots of caramel aromas. Full-bodied and very fruity, the intense palate.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Henriques & Henriques|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery