An English Traditional Method sparkling wine that has won Gold & Silver many recent years at the IWC and Decanter World Wine Awards for non-vintage sparkling. Henners Vineyard select classic grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier from their own clay and neighbouring grower's chalk soils for a perfect complement of generosity and finesse. Blended each year with small proportions of reserve wine, it is aged on lees for 3 years.
Fiennes is an elegant, refined wine with great balance and a delicious citrus and orchard fruit backbone. These fruit-forward aromas show nuances of sourdough before a fine palate with flavours of crisp green apple, pear, toasted notes and a persistent mousse. Excellent balance of acidity with a long, thirst quenching finish. Try as an aperitif or with light nibbles as a celebration wine.
Henners Vineyard was founded in 2007 in the picturesque village of Herstmonceaux, East Sussex, and is comprised of a small, dedicated team who oversee all aspects of growth and production. Nestled next to the Pevensey Levels Nature Reserve and less than 5 miles from the sea, their coastal vineyards have become the perfect residence for classic sparkling grape varieties. Strong coastal influence, low elevation and rich, free-draining clay soils make it an oasis in one of the sunniest spots of England.
|Grape:||Chardonnay 40% Pinot Noir 35% Pinot Meunier 25%|
Delicious citrus and orchard fruit aromas show nuances of sourdough before a fine palate with flavours of crisp green apple, pear, toasted notes and a persistent mousse. Excellent balance of acidity with a long, thirst quenching finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket