Givon French Colombard
Barkan Winery's Givon range are made to be aromatic, sumptuous and highly quaffable. Givon French Colombard is a semi-dry wine using grapes harvested from vineyards in the central Samson region. This lemon and green-hued wine shows powerful floral aromas. The palate balances floral and fruity flavours with refreshing acidity, making this an excellent wine to drink on its own or with a wide range of meals. Try with fish, pizza or chicken dishes.
Israel's Barkan Winery has been in existence since the end of the 19th century and has always focused first and foremost on the highest quality of grapes. Top-grade breeds were brought from all over the world for Barkan vineyards, which now stretch over 2,200 acres with varieties grown in areas of optimum suitability. The winery owns the largest barrel hall in Israel, hosting 5,000 barrels, and produces wine with the most advanced and modern means in the wine world.
Suitable for Kiddush and Havdala. Kosher for Passover.
Powerful floral aromas. The palate balances floral and fruity flavours with refreshing acidity, making this a very easy-drinking wine.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket